It’s all about the chemistry (with Belldon Colme)
Dec 19, 2019
Chemistry is everything.
It’s the way we interact with the world around us. From the food we eat to the relationships we create to the addictions we struggle with.
Today I’m sitting down with nutrition expert Belldon Colme to talk about how the food you eat impacts your life.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How an agenda-driven marketing machine has co-opted our education about nutrition and single-handedly slashed the average life span (19:25)
- The grocery list that added an extra decade of life to Belldon’s father after he was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer (2:29)
- How one tiny thought can change your entire life (39:15)
- How your belief systems alter the chemistry of your body (25:44)
- Why addiction is a symptom and how to fix the root cause of addictive behaviors (28:59)
- How your brain controls you to act in a way that’s not in your best interest (31:54)
- How to use your body to reshape the way your mind thinks (38:56)
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to www.liberateaman.com and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.